Terms And Conditions
By using our website www.foodsafetyonline.ca, you, as a user, agree to follow these terms and conditions created by our company Food Safety Online. Please note, we reserve the rights to change/modify these terms anytime we want, and it is your responsibility to check our terms time to time.
Before you visit any web-page or conduct any transaction, we suggest you to read our terms, Probe It Food Safety policies and all the linked info carefully. As a user, it is mandatory for you to read and accept all the terms mentioned in this agreement, and by visiting this site, you are agreeing that these terms will be applied to you every time you visit any page of our website. Some sites (linked to our website) may have their own terms and conditions and it is your responsibility to check their terms before using their services.
- Is unable to accept the policies listed in our agreement
- Is under 16 years of age
- has been suspended by our moderators
Any individual who is over 16 years of age but less than 18, he/she might gain access to various web-pages or is even allowed to conduct any transaction under their parent’s guidance.
As a user, you have the option to use a company or business name while conducting any sort of transaction on our website, however you agree that though a business or company name might be associated to you, the user agreement holds you to accept the policies as an individual and not a business or company. So you are the sole person liable for all the activities that are performed under your consideration. Also, it is user’s responsibility to protect their username and password details, and we are not responsible in case any unauthorized activity is performed under your account. We suggest you not to share your account details with others.
Food Safety Online has the right to refuse any transaction, based on our sole discretion.
REFUNDS: GENERAL RULES
- There are absolutely no refunds after purchase.
- Bulk purchases are not refundable.
- Candidate may transfer their course to another person (provided the user has not logged into the original course)
Using Food Safety Online
As a user, you agree that while you are using the site, you will not:
- Violate or break any law, 3rd-party rights or policies.
- Fail to pay for services that you have received, unless Food Safety Online has changed the services/pricing or a clear typo error has been made.
- Avoid the billing process or Food Safety Online fees.
- Post offensive, misleading, inaccurate or false information (personal or otherwise).
- Post spam or send bulk emails, unwanted chain letters or any pyramid schemes.
- Knowingly plant viruses or anything that may harm Food Safety Online as a site or any of its users; post or send anything that is offensive, derogatory, profane or other means of abuse or harassment/anything that may bring harm to or incite the mistreatment of another person.
- Copy Food Safety Online content to display along with listings from other sites/use any part of our site onto another site without our written consent.
- Attempt to modify, change, disassemble or reverse engineer any software used by the site.
- Copy or change rights or any other content from the Food Safety Online copyrights/trademarks.
- Collect other users’ information, such as email addresses, without being given consent.
Infringement upon Intellectual Property Rights
It is Food Safety Online policy to respond to any allegations of intellectual property rights infringement. Our copyright infringement policy seeks to make infringement claims as straightforward and easy as possible while reducing the amount of false or difficult infringement claims that we receive. It is important that, given you find that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, notify/contact us and we shall investigate the situation.
When you give Food Safety Online content (either by entering details while creating an account, sending us a query, post something on our social media accounts, or provide us a testimonial), you are giving us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media existing now or in the future.
You are aware of, and agree that:
- Food Safety Online makes no guarantee that content is actually available and present on the site. We have the right, but are not obligated, to take any necessary action as we see fit in regards to your user content.
- We are not responsible for the deletion of content or failure to save/store any content that was or was not made available on the site itself.
You acknowledge and guarantee that your content will not:
- Infringe upon any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy.
- Violate any laws.
- Defame or be trade libelous.
- Be obscene/inappropriate or contain any type of child pornography.
- Contain anything linked to acts of terror.
- Contain false, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate data about yourself or any other user or person.
- Contain viruses or other technology meant to damage or interfere with any systems or data in any way.
Food Safety Online may include or contain links to third party sites; however, we do not have control over the sites to which we link. We do not endorse any of the products, policies or content of the sites we link to. The use of third party content and sites is done at your sole discretion and risk.
No Warranty As To Content On The Website
The site is dynamic, and changes with time. Due to this, info on the site may change often. It is possible that some of this info may be seen as misleading, offensive or inaccurate.
The site, Food Safety Online services and all of the content on the site are offered on an ‘as is,’ ‘with all faults’ and ‘as available’ basis. No warranties of any kind are explicitly or implicitly stated.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event are we, our related entities, our affiliates or employees to be held liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form, for:
- Any damages that you incur, whether they be direct, indirect, incidental or consequential
- Any loss of funds or profits, whether direct or indirect, that you incur
- Any claim, damage or loss that you incur as caused any transaction that you make on the site
The limitations on our liability as shown above shall apply whether or not we and all of our related entities as aforementioned have been advised of the risk of such losses. We specifically limit our liability in the case of the breach of a non-excludable warranty implied by legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which remains under our sole discretion).
Disputes With Us
If it happens that a dispute occurs between a user and Food Safety Online, we only aim to address any concerns or qualms you may have, if we are unable to do so, we aim to provide a way to solve the issue quickly. It’s encouraged that you first contact us directly via customer support or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any concern that arises, Food Safety Online may choose to solve the dispute in a simple and cost-effective manner via non-appearance negotiation. If the website chooses this means of resolution, this negotiation will be begun through an ADR (alternative dispute resolution) provider. You will choose this ADR provider from a panel of providers. Both the ADR provider and the parties involved have to comply with these rules:
- The negotiation shall take place over the phone, email or via written materials. The party who initiates the negotiation shall choose the means of communication
- The negotiation will not involve any appearances by either party unless both parties agree to such
- Any judgment on the award by the negotiator may be entered into any court of jurisdiction
Because some jurisdictions do not permit some of the limitations as established above, some of these limitations may not apply to you. In such a case, the liability will be limited as much as possible under the relevant legislation.
The provisions of this agreement can be severed, and if any of these provisions are deemed invalid or unenforceable, it will be removed and the others will be enforced. This agreement can be assigned to us at any time, or to a third party without your permission in the event of a company sale or some other transfer or our assets. In the event of such a sale or asset transfer, you the user will continue to be bound by this user agreement.
If there’s any question regarding these terms, please send us an email to email@example.com