Probe It Food Safety is committed to safeguarding the privacy, confidentiality and security of our clients, users, employees and also other individuals we work with. We ensure the proper protection of information, data and servers, and make it a responsibility to offer dedicated services.
We will not sell, lease or share the user’s private information with others. Our only purposes of gathering your information are related to the following:
Contact you regarding the product or service purchased
Provide you the product requested
Provide you with the service requested
AGREEMENT & UPDATES
By using Probe It Food Safety’s website, you, as a user, agree to the following policy on Privacy, Confidentiality and Security, and that these terms will be applied to you every time you visit any page of our website. If you do not agree to the terms outlined, your alternative is to not use our sites or services.
Please note we reserve the right to change/modify this policy at any time, and it is your responsibility to check our terms from time to time. Your continued use of the site after we make changes is considered acceptance of and agreement with these changes. Any changes will be published.
AGE ELIGIBILITY / CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our site and services are not intended for individuals under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information on the site. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13. If it comes to our attention that personal information from a child under 13 years of age has been collected or received without parental consent, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we might have information on a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
As for individuals over 13 years of age but less than 18, he/she might gain access to various web-pages or is even allowed to conduct any transaction under their parent’s guidance.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect Personally identifiable information (PII), and non-PII. The linked PII (information by which you are personally identified) that we collect includes:
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Billing information: Please note that our payment transactions are secure and encrypted for your protection. We do not receive any additional financial information from you. Any transactions are conducted through a third-party payment platform.
The linkable PII (information about you that, on its own, may not identify a person, but may do so when combined with other information) that we collect include:
- Country, state, city, postal code
- Age range
- Job position and/or workplace
The non-PII information we collect includes:
- Internet connection information
- Equipment used (computer, tablet, phone, etc)
- Usage details (viewed web pages, visits, requests, etc)
- IP addresses
Please note that any communication with you is also kept confidential.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Probe It Food Safety may collect various types of information through the following methods:
- When provided directly by your actions, such as:
- Filling in forms or surveys
- Contacting us (including emails)
- Making orders or conducting transactions
- Making search queries or other requests on the website
- You may also provide information when posting on our social media platforms, other public areas of the site, or to third parties. In these cases, every other user is able to see your posts. This is at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users; we cannot and do not guarantee it will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. You are free to delete it anytime you want.
- Automatically through tracking technologies such as cookies. The information collected automatically is only the aforementioned non-PII. We do not collect PII automatically. For details, please see “Tracking Technologies” below.
- Third parties acting on our behalf, or offering joint services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Probe It Food Safety is dedicated to providing personalized and customized experiences for our users, and thus we use the information you provide to offer you the most reliable services. This includes:
- Provide information, products, and/or services you request from us
- Improve and develop services
- Present our website and course content
- Communicate promotional offers
- Notify you of any changes to our products, services, or policies
- Allow you to participate in interactive features
- Carry out contractual obligations and/or enforce our rights when in a contract with you
- Promote safety and security
- This includes investigating any suspicious activity
- Manage marketing campaigns
- Offer more personalized services
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or you give your consent
We retain the data collected from you for as long as it is necessary to perform the aforementioned, or comply with legal or contractual obligations.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES (COOKIES, ETC)
When our services are used by the users, servers collect some information automatically such as the operating system and browser type you used, your IP address, certain web-pages you view, requests you perform, etc. This information is also gathered when we send emails to our subscribers. This information is largely statistical. This also allows us to deliver better and more personalized services by allowing us to:
- Manage our marketing campaigns
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns
- Customize the site according to individual preferences
- Speed up user searches
- Recognize when you return to our site
We do not collect PII automatically. PII may, however, be tied to the information we collect automatically. We do not link your IP address to any PII unless you have logged into our website or otherwise told us who you are.
Log file information is collected from your browser each time you visit our website or access certain features on our site. This information may also be collected when you download something or add your details on our website (if required).
Please note we do not control any third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. Please contact the responsible third party provider directly if you have any questions.
CONDITIONS OF DISCLOSURE / HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Probe It Food Safety may disclose information that does not identify any individual without restriction. We may disclose your PII in the following cases for the purposes mentioned within “How We Use Your Information”:
- Within our company to only the staff whose work requires access. Any PII is kept in a secure manner, and all information is kept under controlled access.
- We may share the information to our partners (third parties) in order to provide effective services or to analyze the results. These partners might include our email marketers, server maintenance experts, etc, and we will do our best to assure the information is safe and not sold to anyone. We provide this information to these third parties for the sole use by the third party for the purposes specified in contractual agreements. The contracts also include provisions regarding the return or disposal of confidential information shared by us once contracts are no longer in effect. We are committed to only working with partners who, to the best of our knowledge, implement similar and equally protective practices of privacy, security and confidentiality.
- When required to comply with legal obligations or applicable laws, or in response to an emergency.
- If we deem it necessary or appropriate to do so in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Probe It Food Safety, our customers, or others. This includes protecting against fraudulent activities or technical/security vulnerabilities.
- In the case we sell part or all of our business, make a transfer of assets or other events including or similar to business transfers or reorganization, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
You also have a part in the security of your information by using a strong password and not sharing your account information with others.
You may obtain access to your own information when requested over the phone by answering security questions. Otherwise, you may review and modify your information by editing your profile in your user account. You may neither modify your information in a way that would violate laws or legal requirements nor render the information incorrect.
Probe It Food Safety provides its users with certain choices about the information you share with us, where you may opt-out if you wish. Such choices include:
- Tracking Technologies: You may set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies by editing your browser settings. Please note that blocking cookies from our site, however, may affect your ability to use the interactive features of our sites and/or services.
- Promotional Offers: You may adjust your user preferences at any time in your account if you do not or no longer wish to have your contact info used by us for marketing communication (to promote our own or any third parties’ products or services). If you are not an account holder (for example, when you provide information through email but do not go through with making an account or purchase), you may opt-out and communicate your preferences/request by replying to the marketing communication.
As a user, you understand that everything on the Internet has a risk to get exposed. Although we do our best to provide professional security and safety for your information, it is not possible for us to guarantee 100% protection. Any transmission of your personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on our website.