Probe It Food Safety is committed to ensuring complaints are resolved in an unbiased, consistent and timely manner.
We guarantee transparent and unbiased investigation and resolutions for complaints. Either the supervisor of the employee(s) involved in the issue of the complaint or the administrative team will be responsible for complaint resolution.
The complaint must be submitted within 30 days of the incident.
- The outcome of the investigation will be communicated to the complainant within ten business days, with initial communication to the complainant occurring within two business days. The investigation will be given precedence to achieve resolution as soon as possible.
- All communication with the complainant, including the decision and reasons for resolution, will be conducted through email.
- Complaint resolution will be confidential.
- No fee will be issued for submitting a complaint.
Any complaints about the Certificate Program can be addressed through sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complainants are required to provide the following in their complaint to resolve the issue in the best and fastest manner:
- First and last name for identification
- Email they are registered under, if applicable
- Phone number
- Reason for complaint
- Requested corrective action